|Price:||US $ 990-1238/Set|
|Pay Type:||L/C,T/T,Western Union,Paypal|
Crystal Microdermabrasion Skin-exfoliating Treatment Beauty Machine
(Skin-exfoliating treatment, low noise and low vibration)
The MD-1 Micro-Dermebrasion is a gentle and controlled Microdermabrasion beauty machine. It is a very popular, machine-assisted skin-exfoliating treatment. It has advantages of low risk and rapid recovery compared to the other more invasive resurfacing methods such as dermabrasion, chemical peeling, and laser resurfacing. Since the MD-1 Micro-Dermebrasionproduces only a very superficial depth of skin removal, it works best on improving conditions on the surface of the skin such as early photo-aging (sun damage), fine lines, age spots, acne, and superficial scarring, although the results are not dramatic, Although the face is the most common area for the MD-1 Micro-Dermebrasion, any skin area, including neck, chest, back, and hands may be treated.
The MD-1 Micro-Dermebrasion offers a sophisticated form of Microdermabrasion. It is a special machine with a vacuum device and a hand piece, which has an exchangeable treatment tip at the end. A slight suction is exerted on the part of the skin being treated, and at the same time a controlled flow of corundum crystals carries out the abrasion. The crystals are then sucked into the hand piece along with the dead skin cells and are then collected in the used crystal container.
A control mechanism allows the vacuum pressure to be adjusted for the required mode of operation and depth of abrasion. After the adjustment of the vacuum pressure for the abrasion, according to therapeutic aim, the MD-1 Micro-Dermebrasion ensures a gentle and controlled Microdermabrasion.
With controlled Microdermabrasion, possible wounding is avoided, which can be caused by the traditional 'rotating head' abrasion technique. Instead the skin is gently abraded with a chosen strength and depth by the means of fine crystals.
Areas of application
The MD-1 Micro-Dermebrasion is a modern technique for treating the skin gently and successfully.
The range of applications is very broad, because The MD-1 Micro-Dermebrasion can quickly and safely repair many different problems related to the biological regeneration of the skin.
The MD-1 Micro-Dermebrasion is ideally suited to treating the following indications:
· Horny layers (Hyperkeratosis).
· Before any active agent and general skin regeneration treatment.
· Atrophic and aging skin.
· UV light and sun damaged skin.
· Pigmentation disorders and age spots.
· Skin impurities and acne scars.
· Body treatments for striae, stretch marks and cellulite.
· Scars of every type on the face and body.
The success of controlled Microdermabrasion lies within the functionality of the MD-1 Micro-Dermebrasion. Through the flow of corundum peeling crystals, the upper skin layer is removed in a controlled, gentle way.
The targeted abrasion of the upper skin layer (stratum corneum), leads to increased growth in young functional skin cells in the basal cell layer. These cells migrate to the upper layers, gradually replacing the damaged tissue. Regeneration of the skin takes place from within.
The MD-1 Micro-Dermebrasion is safe and simple in application. The following advantages are of specific significance for its application in the salon:
1. The MD-1 Micro-Dermebrasion can be used by aestheticians.
2. The treatment is completely painless.
3. The customer is not restricted in normal daily activities (no redness).
4. The treatment is gentle and pleasant.
5. Results are immediately visible and improve with every treatment.
6. Due to the gentle treatment process, the biologically-controlled renewal process of the skin is greatly increased.
7. Treatments can be matched exactly to the special needs of the skin.
8. The length and frequency of treatments can be matched to individual requirements.
According to clinical studies, the following effects were established after the implementation of several MD-1 Micro-Dermebrasion treatments:
1. Stimulation of cell renewal in the epidermis.
2. Significant increase in the thickness of the epidermis and the dermis.
3. Increase in local blood circulation of the skin.
4. Significant increase in the absorption of externally applied active agents.
5. This is the result of the exfoliation (abrasion) of the horny layer and is therefore the best pre-conditions for the effective penetration of active agents deep into the skin.
The characteristics of the MD-1
The MD-1 Micro-Dermebrasion adopts several latest technology:
· Patent technology which called "Dynamic Balancing Noise Reduction and Suspension Structure"insures the machine working under low noise and low vibration.
· Precise adjustable vacuum pressure.
· Multiple filters keep machine working in good status
· No dust crystal container and collector.
· Sterile corundum crystals.
· The exchangeabledisposable treatment tip.
Rated input voltage
AC220V±10%, 50/60Hz or AC110V±10%, 50/60Hz (Optional)
Rated input power
· Oil free compressor
· Dynamic balancing noise reduction and suspension structure
· No dust crystal container and collector
-90-0Kpa / -13.05-0psi
Internal and external multiple filters
VAC adjust & display
Knob adjust, display in pressure gauges with pointers
Treatment hand piece
Exchangeable disposable treatment tip
Crystal powder type
Sterile corundum crystals
29cm(W)×35cm(D)×33cm(H) / 11.4"(W)×13.8"(D)×13.0"(H)
Main testing standards
IEC/EN 60601-1, IEC/EN 60601-1-2
Main Testing Standards:
IEC/EN 60601-1: Medical electrical equipment Part 1: General requirements for basic safety and essential performance
IEC/EN 60601-1-2: Medical electrical equipment Part 1-2: Electromagnetic compatibility - Requirements and tests
|Markets:||Eastern Europe,Africa,Oceania,Mid East|
|Designed In:||California, USA|
|Features 1:||Painless and Noninvasive Skin-Rejuvenation Procedu|
|Features 2:||Low Noise and Low Vibration|
|Features 3:||The Easy Handling of The Machine|
|Application 1:||Skin-Exfoliating Treatment|
|Application 2:||Improving Conditions on The Surface of The Skin|
|Application 3:||Facilitating The Absorption of Topical Medications|
|Warranty Time:||3 Years|
|Application Scope:||Beauty Salon and Medical Clinic|
|Type:||Pigment Treatment Instrument|