|Price:||US $ 1.99-14.99/Square Meter|
|Min Order:||100/Square Meter|
|Pay Type:||L/C,T/T,Western Union,Paypal,Money Gram|
Including low iron float glass and low iron patterned glass.
1. LOW IRON FLOAT GLASS
Low iron float glass is also called ultra clear glass, high transmittance glass. It is a new type of high grade glass that has high performance and multifunction. It has the character of glittering and translucent, elegant and graceful, which has the title of 'crystal prince' in glass family.
1. High light transmittance ratio, achieve above 91.5%.
2. Low visible light reflectivity, is about 8%.
3. Has all the processable performances that high quality float glass has.
4. Predominant quality and performance guarantee predominant physical, mechanical and optical characters.
5. Passed SGS's inspection and completely meet ROHS requirements of EU.
6. Can be used in all kinds of construction and decoration and the counter of display window exhibited by top-grade valuable products.
Comparisons in light transmission:
Sizes: Max length: 12000mm. Max width: 3660mm
1. High grade interior and exterior decoration.
2. Household electric appliances
3. Showcase and display window and counter.
4. Green house, sunlight collecting roof, fish tank, etc.
5. Crafts and light decorations
6. Glass furniture and bath room series products.
7. Solar energy module and battery.
2.LOW IRON PATTERNED GLASS
Patterned glass is also called figured glass, obscure glass, and decorative glass. It is made by passing the low iron glass through rollers that have patterns on them. The pattern is transferred to one or both sides of the glass.
1. Fully allow the light to pass through and on the other hand can limit or prevent clear view effectively.
2. Available in a wide variety of patterns, add perfect complement to many interior designs.
3. Heavy patterned glasses provide added strength and support and the patterns will never fade.
4. Can be cut, ground, drilled, tempered, laminated and printed, etc.
Patterns: Mayflower, Flora, Karatachi, Diamond, etc
Thickness: 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 5. 5mm, 6mm and 8mm.
Sizes: 1220x1830mm, 1530x2134mm, 1830x2134mm etc.
1. Shower doors and tub enclosures.
2. Decorative furniture and light fixtures
3. Translucent door and window treatments
4. Other special applications, such as foyers and vestibules.
1. The storage area must be dry and a constant temperature is necessary.
2. Do not store in outdoors.
3. Far away from heat and any kind of chemical such as acid, alkali, fuel, putty and various organic solvents or vapors,etc.
4. Vertically placed with paper interleave.
|Surface State:||Floats Law Glass|