PVD Chrome/Titanium Vacuum Deposition Machine/ Ion Deposition System Machine/Aluminum Deposition Machine
PVD Chrome/titanium Vacuum deposition machine/ ion deposition system machine/Aluminum deposition machineWhat is PVD Vacuum metalizing?
How PVD Vacuum metalizing is done? COATING PROCESS:
- Basically it is one form of Physical vapor deposition.
- PVD uses cathodic arc deposition and a sputtering process to produce high-grade coatings. The results are finishes that are resistant to chemicals, are easy to maintain, can protect against corrosion, and dramatically increase tool life.
- In a process known as physical vapor deposition (PVD), a layer of metallic film is applied to a substrate in a vacuum chamber at a low temperature. PVD is a preferred technology because it doesn't require a conductive substrate - the metal film can be applied to plastic, metal, or glass.
• Parts are sprayed with a basecoat (becoming obsolete in new technology with highly polished molds using amorphous materials).
• Parts are racked, racks put into the chamber, the chamber is then sealed.
• Argon gas( or other gas) is introduced into the chamber in a continuously flowing manner.
• Electricity creates an active Argon plasma field in front of the cathode. (The cathode is an assembly which contains magnets and provides a mounting for the target - a plate of the material which will be deposited. The magnets are located behind the target.)
• The positively charged (ionized) Argon atoms are accelerated by passing through a magnetic field (created by magnets inside the cathode).
• The positive atoms are attracted to the negative charged cathode which contains the target.
• The target is bombarded with each ion particle, they individually break off ("chip") an atom of the target material with each collision (target hit continuously).
• Continuous (and directed) sputteing of tghe release target atoms are "shot" onto the surface of the part (direction is assisted by the magnetic field - perpendicular to the target.
• The basecoat material/paint (or high gloss amorphous part) provides a smooth surface for the atoms to be deposited together and build up on the part.
• The part is top coated with HMDSO (in monomer form, polymerized by passing through a plasma created by high voltage rods - the polymer condensates onto the coating surface).
• The chamber is vented and parts removed/reloaded.Why PVD Vacuum metalizing?
ApplicationsVacuum metallizing process is used for decorative metallic finishes, EMI/RFI Shielding, and Reflective coatings on plastic, glass, and metal substrates.
- Dramatic Improvement in Tool Life
- Minimal Dimensional Changes
- Low Maintenance
- Higher Speeds & Feeds
- Protects Against Corrosion
- Strip & Recoat Multiple Times
- Resistant to Chemicals
- Environmentally Safe
- High Heat Resistance
- Reduced Friction
- Uniform Coating
- Decorative Colors
- Low Coating Temperature for Sensitive Parts
- Excellent Adhesion
Our factory Our products Our customer
- Hardware coating--decorative vacuum metallizing
- Glass bangles decorative coating film-decorative vacuum coating
- Jewellery pvd hard coating machine
- Stainless steel plate coating-decorative vacuum coating
- Ceramics tile vacuum coating-decorative coating
- Mosic tiles vacuum coating machine-decorative
- Cutting toolings hard film coating-functional coating
Delivery picture Support Service & PhilosophyAt CICEL, we stand behind our systems with a dedicated service team who can diagnose and provide support when required, allowing you to maximize the return on your investment. Some of the parts and services that we offer include:
Our dedicated service team is available 24/7 to provide superior service and to meet the needs of our customers. From the initial installation and training to providing maintenance on existing equipment, we are here for you.
- Reply your enquiry within 24 working hours
- Experienced sales engineer will give your professional suggestion according to your details requirements
- Offer customized design machine and overseas after-sales training. Buyer's engineer can come to our factory for machine and process training before delivery, also our engineer will visit customer's factory for professional training and installing the machine .
- Supply replacement parts and consumable item for machine
- Retrofits and Upgrades
- After-sales Maintenance
- Technical Assistance and Consulting
Contact us for more information on PVD vacuum Coatings machine or to request a quote
||Stainless Steel Multi-Arc Ion PVD Coating Machine
||Can Be Customized According to Details Requirement
||Sanitary Ware,Stainless Steel Plate,Hard Ware,etc
||Golden, Rose Gold,Black,Blue,Rainbow Color,etc
||Tin, Tic, Ticn, Tialn, Crn, Cu, etc
||Titanium, Chrome,Zirconium,Titanium Aluminium ,etc
||380 V or as Request
||Wooden Package or as Request
||Free Training & Oversease After Sales Available
||Coating Production Line
||Stainless Steel ,Glass, Metal, Ceramic, Crystal
Innovators in Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) Coating Machine and Systems
For almost decade years, Cicel vacuum machine Col, Ltd. has been an industry leader in vacuum coating equipment. We provide PVD coating machine, magnetron sputtering vacuum coating equipment, plastic vacuum metalizing machine, optical electron beam coating machine, automatic UV spray line, etc. All of our vacuum coating machine and UV spray line has passed the EU CE certificated.
We are committed to developing long-term relationships with our customers from abroad and domestic, and strive to provide the highest possible levels of satisfaction through our innovative vacuum machines and services.
To learn more about our vacuum metalizing machines and services, please just feel free to contact us at anytime.